The Paul Rudolph Heritage Foundation is an all-volunteer organization. Join our team of dedicated volunteers and help us preserve and share the legacy of Paul Rudolph.
- Archives - Volunteer to help organize records and photographic materials; Volunteer to assist with storing collections; Volunteer to assist with photocopying, digitizing and preserving materials and documents; Volunteer to assist with research for exhibits of archival documents, photographs, and records.
- Marketing and Communications - Interview/Copy Research; Photographer
- Membership - Membership Assistant; Outreach Coordinator
- Public access - Tour Guides
- Events - Support for events
- Website - Website updates; Social Media updates
Volunteer opportunities are not limited to what is listed above. We are happy to work with you to find a match for your unique skills and desires with our programs.
How to Volunteer
Please contact us through here.